Valid Passport with at least 3 months validity from the date of travel.
2 recent photographs - passport size color with BLUE BACKGROUND.
Covering Letter addressed to The Visa Officer, Embassy Of Libya.
Travel Itinerary (ticket).
Telex Approval Directly to Embassy through Immigration Office in Libya and one copy to us.
Yellow Fever Certificate required.
Embassy needs passport size, camera clicked, recent(taken within 3 months) photograph of the passenger, with BLUE BACKGROUND.
All Nepali passport holders need to carry NOC from the ministry of External Affairs of Nepal (or Embassy of Nepal)
Yellow fever Vaccination Certificate required (while travelling),
AIDS Certificate and General Fitness Certificate to be obtained by pax individually from one of the below
1. Green Park Diagnostics G-43 Green Park Main Market, New Delhi 110016 Ph-011 26537881, 46508704/5.
2. Sanghi Medical Center S-51 Greater Kailash, New Delhi 110048 Ph-011 29238586/7, 29232010
3. Gulf Medical Center 309 Hemkunt Tower, 6 Rajendra Place, Ground Floor, New Delhi 110008 Ph-011 45335500, 25755533.
4. New Delhi Medical Centre 1st Floor, Hemkunt House, 6 Rajendra Place, New Delhi 110008 Ph-011 45024848, 43465757.
5. Southend Diagnostic Point A-54,Opp Old Petrol Pump, MB Road, Khanpur, New Delhi 110062 Ph-011 32076201,09311765781.
Single Entry /Multiple Entry- Rs.5500/-
Outsourced Agency Charges - Rs 944/- per case in addition to the Visa Fees. HANDLING CHARGES APPLICABLE
Any visa application without BLUE BACKGROUND shall not be accepted.
3 Working Days
Visa Section Working Days
Monday to Thursday.No visa submission on Friday