Requirements Documents for TURKEY TOURIST Visa
- Valid passport with at least 6 months validity from the date of travel.
- 1 TYPED VISA Form
- 2 Fresh Photograph (Fresh ones i.e. NOT used earlier for any visa) of 2.5x2.5 inch size, WHITE background and with matt finish (2 Photograph (Fresh ones i.e. NOT used earlier for any visa) mandatory). Photograph (Fresh ones i.e. NOT used earlier for any visa) should be non-edited.
- Covering Letter addressed to The Visa Officer, Embassy Of Turkey mentioning duration of visit, purpose of visit, expenses clause.
- Travel Insurance as per Schengen specification, matching with ticket dates with risk coverage of Euro 30,000.
- Return Air Ticket with live PNR with a gap of 5-6 working days from date of submission
- Stay Itinerary (hotel)
- Original updated personal bank statement for last 3 months with bank seal and signature from the authorized person from the Bank.
- Income Tax Return for Last 3 years.
- Occupation proof
- In case of Employee -Proof of employment(employment certificate/NOC)and Pay slip of last 3 months.
- In case applicant is the proprietor / owner of the company-,Cover letter on companies letter head with seal and sign ,companys Original 3 months bank statement (with bank seal and signature), proof of paid income tax (for 3 years), company memo, partnership deal, establishment license or proprietorship etc are required.
- If the applicant is sponsored - proof of sponsorship and/or private accommodation ( Sponsor letter should be attested by the Notary).
- If the applicant is retired- Proof of retirement, pension statements for the last three months; - proof of regular income generated by ownership of property or business.
- If kids are travelling with parents then an affidavit is required from parents for undertaking
- COVID test report 72 Hrs prior to departure.
#Top 5 Visa Consultant In Delhi