Requirement Documents for RUSSIA Tourist Visa
- Original Valid passport with at least six months validity from the date of travel. Passport should have at least 2 blank pages which are face to face with each other
- 1 Form. Form should be printed on A-4 size format while printing. Location for Submission to be selected as VFS New Delhi. At the time of giving print, the option for A-4 has to be selected manually in place of Letter. Address on the visa form should be EXACTLY SAME as that mentioned on the passport. Even the punctuation of address in visa form should match with the passport
- Form will be of 2 pages which should be Printed only back to back
- 2 Photograph (Fresh ones i.e. NOT used earlier for any visa) of 35mm /45 mm white background and 80% face area.
- Tourist confirmation letter (fax or scanned copy can be submitted) stating that the tourist is going to be hosted by a Russian Organization which is authorized to carry out tour operator activities and is registered in the Unified Federal Register of Tour Operators under a unique reference number; It should contain all vital data of the tourist (full name, date of birth, sex, nationality and passport number), duration of stay (date of entry and exit), number of entries granted by the visa, full title of the Russian tour operator issuing the invitation, its unique reference number (MVT) and the list of paid tourist services (transport, accommodation, excursions, etc.), personal signature of the head of the tour agency together with the organization`s official seal.
- Photocopy of passport(first and last page).
- Notarized Authority letter on Stamp Paper of INR 100 (duly signed by applicant and notarized) required by the applicant if the agent is submitting the case. If not, then after visa processing, VFS will not handover the passport to the Agent and Courier it to applicant`s address at the cost of Rs 500 per passport.