Requirements Document for AUSTRALIA TOURIST VISA
- Passport copy of all used/unused pages of the applicant passport with a minimum validity of 6 months at the time of travel [Original passport is NOT required].
- 1 Application Form No. 1419.
- 1 Application Form No. 956.
- 2 Recent Coloured Photograph (Fresh ones i.e. NOT used earlier for any visa) should be: -
- 35mm x 45mm in dimension
- On matte finish paper
- With White background
- With 80% face coverage, non-smiling [without sunglasses, a hat/cap or other head covering, unless the applicant wears such items because of their religious belief or ethnic background not previously used in a visa
- Covering letter (Addressed to The Australian High Commission).
- Personal Latest Bank Statement (3 months)
- Salary Slips (Last 03 Months)
- Income Tax Papers for last 03 yrs
- Aadhar card or Voter Id card is mandatory
- If invited by someone (relative/friend etc), then below 3 documents are also required:
- Passport copy and visa copy of invitee
- Invitation letter
- Relationship proof between applicant and invitee
- Stay Itinerary (hotel).
- Occupation proof
- In case of Employee - Proof of employment and Pay slip of last 3 months.
- In case applicant is the proprietor / owner of the company - Cover letter on company`s letter head , company`s Original 3 month`s bank statement (with bank seal and signature), ITR (for 3 years), company memo, partnership deal, establishment license or proprietorship etc are required.
- For student School ID card is required.
- If the applicant is retired- Proof of retirement, pension statements for the last 3 months; proof of regular income generated by ownership of property or business.
- If applicant is travelling for honeymoon then Marriage certificate or Marriage Card and Engagement /Marriage Photograph are required.
#AUSTRALIA VISA AGENT IN PITAMPURA
, #Australia Visa Agent In Delhi
, #australia visa agent