Requirement Documents for CHINA TOURIST VISA
- Valid Passport with at least 6 months validity from the date of travel. The passport should also have a minimum of two blank visa pages.
- 1 Form typed or handwritten.
- Old passport required ( Only if the new passport is a fresh passport)
- 2 Photograph (Fresh ones i.e. NOT used earlier for any visa) (recent color Photograph (Fresh ones i.e. NOT used earlier for any visa) with 80% face coverage.) detailed specifications provided in notes below
- Detailed Original Covering Letter addressed to The Visa Officer Embassy of People`s Republic of China New Delhi
- Stay Itinerary (hotel)
- Travel Itinerary (tickets)
- Original bank statement of 6 months with original seal and signature of Bank on all the pages and with minimum balance should be Rs 1.5 Lakhs per person.
- Original bank Solvency Letter with Bank original seal and signature
- Day wise tour itinerary.
- In case of any Foriegn passport holder, a recommendation letter for its respective Country Embassy is mandatory.
- Any Foreigner working in India on Employement visa , FRRO authorisation letter also mandatory.
#China Visa consultant in delhi
, #China Visa consultant in pitampura
, #china visa agency in delhi
, #China visa agency in pitampura
, #China visa agents in pitampura
, #China visa agents in delhi
, #top 10 China visa agents in pitampura
, #top 10 China visa agents in delhi
, #top 10 China visa agency in pitampura
, #top 10 China visa agency in delhi