France Tourist visa Requirments..
Valid passport must not be older than 10 years also it must be valid for at least THREE MONTHS longer than the intended stay. The passport must also have at least TWO BLANK PAGES to affix the visa and should be along with all old passport booklets. Handwritten passports, Passports with observation and passports of 20-year validity are NOT acceptable
- 1 Visa Form to be filled ONLINE WITH BAR CODE PAGE at Click here (Manual Forms NOT accepted at all). This form needs to be printed and signed by the applicant at the appropriate places(along with the Barcode pages - PLEASE SEND FULL PRINT OF THE FORM).
- Receipt of Visa Application ( a two pager document with barcode) needs to be printed and given along with the visa application.
- Applicant mobile number and Email id.
- 2 Recent Coloured Photograph (Fresh ones i.e. NOT used earlier for any visa) should be: -
- 35mm x 45mm in dimension
- On matte finish paper
- With White background
- With 80% face coverage, non-smiling [without sunglasses, specs, a hat/cap or other head covering, unless the applicant wears such items because of their religious belief or ethnic background
- not previously used in a visa
- Photocopy of valid USA, UK and Previous Schengen Visa
- Personal Cover letter to The Visa Officer, Embassy of France with mentioning duration of visit, purpose of visit, expenses clause .Details of all Applicants with name, passport number, If Applicable
- Personal Covering Letters should have an instruction to dispatch the passports to the below mentioned address after visa approval.
- Travel Insurance as per Schengen specification, matching with ticket dates with risk coverage of Euro 30,000. For downloading the list of Approved Insurance Companies and detailed information on Travel Insurance please visit our visa forms section of our website.
- Tour itinerary /Day to day Itinerary
- Confirmed Return Ticket (or ticket with Live PNR) covering all the sectors
- Confirmed Hotel as per the ticket (with hotel Name, Address, Telephone no and Email. Id)
- Original 3 months updated Personal bank statement.
- Personal Income Tax Return for Last 3 years.
- Occupation proof
- In case of Employee -Proof of employment(employment certificate/NOC)and Pay slip of last 3 months.
- In case applicant is the proprietor / owner of the company-,Cover letter on company`s letter head ,company`s Original 3 month`s bank statement (with bank seal and signature), proof of paid income tax (for 3 years), company memo, partnership deed, establishment license or proprietorship etc are required.
- For student- leave letter / report card issued from School and ID is required.
- If the applicant is sponsored - proof of sponsorship and/or private accommodation by completing a national form of the Schengen State concerned (seethe website of the Member State of destination)
- If the applicant is retired- Proof of retirement, pension statements for the last three months; - proof of regular income generated by ownership of property or business.
- If applicant is travelling for honeymoon then Marriage certificate or Marriage Card and Engagement /Marriage Photograph are required.
- If minor is accompanied by one parent/travelling alone shall provide aNOTARIZED NOC from other/both parents with their passport copy.
- BIOMETRIC MANDATORY for all Applicants w.e.f. 02-Nov-2015. (Please see instructions below)
#france visa agent in delhi
, #france tourist visa agent in delhi
, #top 10 visa agent in delhi
, #france visa agency in delhi
, #to 10 france visa agency in delhi
, #lowest france visa agent in delhi