Germany Tourist Visa Requirments..
Valid passport must not be older than 10 years also it must be valid for at least THREE MONTHS longer than the intended stay. The passport must also have at least TWO BLANK PAGES to affix the visa and should be along with all old passport booklets. Handwritten passports, Passports with observation and passports of 20-year validity are NOT acceptable.
- Photocopy of first and last page of the passport.
- Recent Coloured Photograph (Fresh ones i.e. NOT used earlier for any visa) should be:
- 35mm x 45mm in dimension
- On matte finish paper
- With White background
- With 80% face coverage, non-smiling [without glasses, a hat/cap or other head covering, unless the applicant wears such items because of their religious belief or ethnic background
- not previously used in a visa
Personal Cover letter to The Visa Officer, Embassy of Germany with mentioning duration of visit, purpose of visit, expenses clause .Details of all Applicants with name, passport number, If Applicable
- Personal Covering Letters should have an instruction to dispatch the passports to the below mentioned address after visa approval.
- Travel Insurance as per Schengen specification, matching with ticket dates with risk coverage of Euro 30,000. For downloading the list of Approved Insurance Companies and detailed information on Travel Insurance please visit our visa forms section of our website.
- Confirmed Return Ticket (or ticket with Live PNR) , covering all the sectors
- Tour itinerary /Day to day Itinerary
- Confirmed Hotel as per the ticket (with hotel Name, Address, Telephone no and Email. Id)
- Personal IT papers latest 3 years.
- Bank statement of the applicant - last 6 months.
- Occupation proof
- In case of Employee -Proof of employment(employment certificate/NOC)and Pay slip of last 3 months.
- In case applicant is the proprietor / owner of the company-,Cover letter on companys letter head ,companys Original 3 months bank statement (with bank seal and signature), proof of paid income tax (for 3 years), company memo, partnership deed, establishment license or proprietorship etc are required.
- For student- leave letter / report card issued from School and ID is required.
- If the applicant is sponsored - proof of sponsorship and/or private accommodation by completing a national form of the Schengen State concerned (seethe website of the Member State of destination)
- If the applicant is retired- Proof of retirement, pension statements for the last three months; - proof of regular income generated by ownership of property or business.
1.Please note if we do on-lining on behalf of applicant, ONLINING CHARGES SHALL BE APPLICABLE, but the Online Form shall be emailed to the agent for getting it signed by applicant which in turn is to be dispatched back to us by courier this will consume 1-2 working days.
2.The Embassy reserves the right to ask for additional documents and/or for a personal interview
3. All Schengen Embassies have stopped accepting the passports which are handwritten or have any observation on the front data page hence; all such passport holders are requested to get a fresh passport booklet to apply for Visa
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR BIOMETRIC:
From 2nd November 2015, Biometric is mandatory which will be valid for 59 months.
Personal appearance for visa application submission is mandatory for every traveler after 2nd November.
visadelhi.com provides very premium services for Schengen as listed below:-
- Appointment Taking
- Documentation Assistance and Scrutiny
- Visa Fee Preparation
- Meet and Assist For Biometric
- Dispatch of Passports
- Kindly note that in case of any shortcoming in visa form or documents, the applicants would be asked to take a fresh appointment and visit again. Hence, WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND TAKING EXPERT SERVICE OF VISADELHI.COM TO AVOID ANY SUCH HASSLE OR RE-VISIT FOR VISA SUBMISSION.
Please do send us your passports and documents at least 2 days in advance so that we may check documents, take the appointment and prepare the documentation for visa submission.
Following travelers are exempted from Biometric
- Children under 12 years of age
- Persons for whom the collection of fingerprints is physically impossible
- Sovereigns and other senior members of a royal family, Heads of State and members of the national Governments (with their official delegations and spouses) if they travel for official purposes.
- Applicant who have VIS printed on their last Schengen visa (provided the last Schengen visa is issued within 59 months)
#Germany Visa Agent in pitampura
, #Germany Visa assistance In pitampura Delhi
, #Germany Visa service Provider In pitampura Delhi
, #Germany Visa operator in Delhi