JAPAN TOURIST VISA REQUIRMENTS (DELHI)
Valid passport with at least 6 months validity from the date of travel.
- Visa Form (TYPED only) Signed by the applicant (No Handwritten forms will be accepted) to be printed on separate sheets NOT back to back
- 2 Photograph (Fresh ones i.e. NOT used earlier for any visa) (2x2 inches Recent camera clicked with white background only ).
- Covering Letter addressed to The Visa Officer, Embassy of Japan, New Delhi.
- Stay Itinerary (Hotel).
- Travel Itinerary (Ticket)
- Day to day tour itinerary
- Updated 6 months (ORIGINAL) bank statement with seal and stamp on all the pages from the signing authority with Applicant name and address (must be printed on A4 sheet only).
- IT return for the last 2 years only - Personal.
- Incase of invitation, Resident Permit copy of invitee is required.
- Occupation proof
- In case of Employee -Proof of employment(employment certificate/NOC)and Pay slip of last 3 months.
- In case applicant is the proprietor / owner of the company-,Cover letter on companies letter head ,company`s Original 3 month`s bank statement (with bank seal and signature), proof of paid income tax (for 3 years), company memo, partnership deal, establishment license or proprietorship etc are required.
- For student- leave letter / report card issued from School and ID is required.
- If the applicant is sponsored - proof of sponsorship and/or private accommodation by completing a national form of the Schengen State concerned (seethe website of the Member State of destination)
- If the applicant is retired- Proof of retirement, pension statements for the last three months; - proof of regular income generated by ownership of property or business.
- IMPORTANT NOTE
1.Old Passport Booklets are MANDATORY to be attached with the Latest Passport
2.Visa form needs to be TYPED ONLY as the Embassy will not accept any handwritten form
3.All documents (including bank statements) should only be printed on A4 size sheet
4.If applicant have bank statements on large sheets, please copy them on A4 size sheets and enclose it with the visa application
5.The Documents should only be printed on one side. Pages with printing on both sides are not acceptable any longer
6.Please DO NOT staples any sheets
7.Only 03 months updated bank statement is required. Additional bank statements will be returned henceforth
#japan visa agent in delhi
, #Japan visa Agency In Delhi
, #Japan Visa Operator In delhi