TOURIST Visa Requirements for BRAZIL (DELHI)
Original Valid Passport with at least 6 months validity from the date of travel.
- 1 Form (Electronically generated along with the bar code receipt, after feeding in all the details in website 2 Photograph (Fresh ones i.e. NOT used earlier for any visa) (Passport size, Camera clicked, latest with white background) to be pasted on Electronic form,
- Original Covering letter (addressed to Embassy Of Brazil)
- Travel Itinerary (ticket)
- Original Bank Statement (personal for last 3 months) with seal and signature of the bank (scan copy will also do).
- Credit Card Copy (not mandatory) .
- Stay Itinerary (hotel)
- Original Visiting Card of the applicant (not mandatory).
- Maharashtra, Goa and Karnataka issued passport to be applied in Mumbai only
With Effect From 12-Jan-2015, The Embassy of Brazil has made it mandatory to upload given below documents while filling up the on line form, else embassy will not accept any visa application:-
3. Covering Letter.
4. Hotel and Ticket.
5. First and Last page of the Passport.
Original Yellow Fever Certificate is mandatory at the time of travel (Not required for visa processing however
#Brazil Visa Operator in Pitampura Delhi
, #Brazil Visa gaent In Delhi
, #Brazil Visa Agents in Pitampura Delhi