- Valid passport must not be older than 10 years also it must be valid for at least 03 MONTHS longer than the intended stay. The passport must also have at least TWO BLANK PAGES to affix the visa and should be along with all old passport booklets.
- 1 Click here target="_blank">Application Form to be onlined and signed by Applicant.
- 2 Recent photographs (size of 35-45 mm, white background, with 80% face Coverup on mat finished paper).
- Covering Letter.
- Confirmed Ticket showing departure after 5 working days.
- Hotel Booking.
- Insurance (pls see the head MEDICAL REQUIREMENT).
- Original personal bank statement last 3 month with bank seal and sign.
- Personal Income tax Return last 02 year
- Authority Letter.
- Copy of present passport (First & last page and all previous Uk, USA & SCHENGEN visas copy).
- Occupation Proof:-
If the applicant is employed:
- Payslips for the last three months;
- Employment contract;
- NOC from Company
If the applicant is a company owner or self-employed:
- Certificate of registration of the company;
If the applicant is retired:
- Pension statements for the last three months;
If the applicant is student:
- Student ID card copy.
- Noc from School.If the applicant is a minor:
- If the minor travels with one parent only, written consent of the other parent or guardian, except in cases of a parent having the care or custody alone;
- If the minor travels alone (without parents), written consent of both parents or guardians having the care and custody of the applicant;
- Copies of the passport of the parents. If not applicable, birth certificate of the applicant and copies of the ID cards of the parents.
FOR APPLICANTS DEMANDING STAY FOR OVER 30 DAYS, PLEASE APPLY WORK VISA.
||Passport issued from:-
- Himachal Pradesh, Uttaranchal, Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Jammu-Kashmir, Punjab, Haryana, Delhi, Rajasthan, Bihar, Chattisgarh, Jarkhand, West Bengal, Odisha, Sikkim, Asam, Tripura, Mizoram, Arunacal Pradesh, Nagaland, Meghalaya, Manipur – To be Applied in Delhi
- Maharashtra, Goa, Kerala, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamilnadu, Pondichery, Gujrat, Lakshadveep, Daman and Diu, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Andaman and Nicobar Islands. To be Applied In Mumbai.